UKRAINIAN HYDROGEN COUNCIL and NATIONAL TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF UKRAINE "IGOR SIKORSKY KYIV POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE" have signed a Cooperation Agreement
On March 2, 2023, the Energy Association "Ukrainian Hydrogen Council" and the Department of Automation of Electrical and Mechatronic Complexes at the National Technical University of Ukraine "Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute" signed a Cooperation Agreement.
The main goal of the agreement is to establish ongoing collaboration to achieve common objectives and tasks in the implementation and development of hydrogen technologies, including:
- Supporting the development of skills, education, and information and outreach activities;
- Coordinating the preparation of news articles, communications, and events;
- Organizing and conducting all types of internships for higher education students;
- Mutually supporting the organization of professional development opportunities for employees;
- Assisting in establishing the necessary contacts for activity.
Representing the Energy Association "Ukrainian Hydrogen Council" in the signing of the agreement was Vice-President Oleksandr Diachenko, and from the Department of Automation of Electrical and Mechatronic Complexes at the National Technical University of Ukraine "Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute," it was Sergey Boychenko, Head of the Department.