International conference "Development of hydrogen technologies in the world. New opportunities"
We invite you to the international conference "Development of hydrogen technologies in the world. New opportunities", which will take place on February 21, 2023 (Tuesday).
The conference aims to bring together interested parties to discuss new opportunities and challenges, as well as the next steps in the development of the hydrogen economy in Ukraine and the world.
On the agenda of the discussion:
• New perspectives for green hydrogen
• Green recovery of Ukraine
• Hydrogen projects and technology transformation
- Dmytro Kuleba, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine
- Oleksandr Riepkin, President of the Energy Association «Ukrainian Hydrogen Council»
- Jorgo Chatzimarkakis, Chief Executive Officer of Hydrogen Europe
- Andriy Goncharuk, Project manager, German-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Representative, Slovak National Hydrogen Association
- Prof Bamidele (Dele) Adebisi, African Hydrogen Partnership
- Bart Biebuyck, Executive Director of the Clean Hydrogen Partnership
- Mykola Kadenskyi, Head of the Network Development Department, Operator Gas Transmission System of Ukraine
- Pavlo Stanchak, Acting CEO, Operator Gas Transmission System of Ukraine
- Andriy Konechenkov, Chairman of the Board, UWEA (Ukrainian Wind Energy Association)
- Artem Semenishin, Executive Director of Solar Energy Association of Ukraine, Adviser to the Deputy Prime Minister on European and Euro- Atlantic Integration of Ukraine
- Georgii Geletukha, Head of the Board at UABio, Director at SEC Biomass
- Stepan Kudria, Director of the Institute of Renewable Energy of the NAS of Ukraine, Head of the Department of Renewable Energy Sources of the Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute, Corresponding Member of the NAS of Ukraine
- Maria Bishko, Director of the department for the implementation of innovative projects
- Yaroslav Pak, Head of the retail market department Ukrhydroenergo
- Oleksandr Diachenko, CEO of H2Drive
- Representative of Resato International, The Netherlands
- Ihor Bagriy, Head of the Geoecology and Exploration Research Department of the Institute of Geological Sciences of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Doctor of Geological Sciences, Professor, Academician of the Ukrainian Oil and Gas Academy
- Artem Shyra, NEREX Company, Water treatment and purification systems
- Petro Palianytsia, Hydrogen Dynamics Technology (H2DT)
Moderator: Oleksandr Repkin, President of the Energy Association "Ukrainian Hydrogen Council"
Date and time of the event: February 21, 2023, 15:00 Kyiv time (EET)
Broadcast on the YouTube channel of the Energy Association "Ukrainian Hydrogen Council"
Language of the event: Ukrainian-English, simultaneous translation
To participate, please register at the following link: https://forms.gle/uYB4ruDZi2wfG8h97