The 12th International Ukrainian Energy Forum of the Adam Smith Institute is returning as an annual meeting place for Ukrainian and international leaders in the field of energy
It is with great excitement we announce that Ukrainian Energy Forumreturns to serve as the annual meeting place for international energy leaders on 14-16 July at Parkovy Congress and Exhibition Centre, Kyiv.
Meet our first speakers joining the line-up for the Ukrainian Energy Forum:
- Yuriy Vitrenko, CEO, Naftogaz Group
- Andriy Gerus, Chairman of the Committee on Energy, Housing and Utilities Services, Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine
- Janez Kopač, Director, The Energy Community
- Roman Opimakh, Chairman, State Service of Geology and Mineral Resources of Ukraine
- Maxim Timchenko, CEO, DTEK
- Victor Gladun, CEO, JKX Oil&Gas
- Oleg Nykonorov, CEO, Regional Gas Company
- Maris Kunickis, CEO, DTEK Renewables
- Volodymyr Kudrytskyi, Chairman of the Management Board, Ukrenergo
- Sergiy Makogon, General Manager, Gas TSO of Ukraine
- Dale Perry, Managing Partner, ERU
- Igor Schurov, General Director, DTEK Oil&Gas
- Ihor Syrota, CEO, Ukrhydroenergo
- Oleksandr Riepkin, President, Energy Association "Ukrainian Hydrogen Council"
VIEW THE FULL LIST OF CONFIRMED SPEAKERS TO DATE
Next month the Forum will bring together around 80 speakers and 400 attendees, providing the leading platform for domestic and international decision-makers to have practical discussions about new opportunities for the business, industry and international community.
Among the new discussion topics this year:
- Energy security in the context of NS2 developments
- Developing LNG partnerships
- Domestic retail gas market functioning under the new annual contracts
- Regional Gas Hubs and GTSO of Ukraine’s strengths and opportunities
- Building a business case for hydrogen
- Tapping into the reserves on the Black Sea shelf and Yuzivska field
- PECs as a way to tackle depleted and mature fields in Western Ukraine
- Facilitating investment into upstream through the presidential Law on State Support for Investment Projects
Electricity Focus Day:
- Addressing historical feed-in-tariff debt in the power market and future financing of renewable energy projects
- Unlocking onshore and offshore wind potential
- Large-scale commercial energy storage projects
- Modernisation and privatization of distribution assets (DSOs)
VIEW THE EVENT PROGRAMME
SECURE YOUR OFFLINE SEAT NOW >> http://www.adamsmithconferences.com/EUC017mHYren
We look forward to seeing familiar and new faces in July, offline or online!
For detailed information and registration follow the link >> http://www.adamsmithconferences.com/EUC017mHYren
Join the UEF Group on FACEBOOK and follow the updates.