We are pleased to announce that a one-day Ukrainian-British forum “Ukraine’s Role in The European Hydrogen Strategy”, organized by the Energy Association “Ukrainian Hydrogen Council”, the Embassy of Ukraine in the UK and the Strategy Council, will be held on March 31, 2022 in London.
Ukraine has a unique opportunity to become a key regional producer of green hydrogen and to become a major exporter to the rest of Europe. More than one hundred participants from business, state, scientific institutions and international companies are expected to visit the Forum.
The forum will bring together all the major stakeholders from both Ukraine and worldwide to discuss:
- the outlook for production of hydrogen in Ukraine,
- the main role of green hydrogen in the diversification of the energy market,
- views on future hydrogen revenues and market structure,
- leadership opportunities in green hydrogen on Ukrainian market,
- an expanding network of hydrogen trade routes, plans, agreements and key opportunities for Ukraine.
Venue: Leonardo Royal Hotel St Paul's, London, Great Britain.
Registration for the event, the program and the list of speakers are available at the link: https://bit.ly/3ou8PEw
Registration fee: £549 + UK VAT at 20%
Registration fee includes attendance, networking meetings, refreshment breaks, luncheon and drinks reception.
Online participation and simultaneous interpretation will also be provided.
For online participation (free of charge) please register at the link: https://forms.gle/Y3AzpPppCgTu2yS2A