The transport sector is a major contributor towards greenhouse gas emissions. The transition towards hydrogen is the best option to decarbonise a range of transport modes and presents great opportunities for every country and the world in the whole.
During the open online event, representatives of the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine, the Energy Association "Ukrainian Hydrogen Council", Sayenko Kharenko law firm, EU technical assistance projects, government agencies, enterprises and relevant associations will talk about:
- EU Hydrogen strategy and it’s connection with the “Smart and Sustainable Mobility Strategy of EU”
- advantages and opportunities for the use of hydrogen technologies in the aviation and aerospace sectors, as well as in rail, water and road transport;
- the role of renewable energy for the development of new transport infrastructure;
- development of a network of hydrogen filling stations in Ukraine and the world;
- legal mechanisms for safe storage and transportation of green hydrogen.
When: 14 December 2021, beginning at 14:00 Kyiv time.
The program of the event can be found at the link - https://cutt.ly/pYmfyOP
The live broadcast of the event in Ukrainian will be available on Facebook.
During the event simultaneous interpretation (Ukrainian/English) will be provided.
To participate, please register at the link - https://forms.gle/3PxRdVTWfbi4g7x6A
Registration will last until 19:00 on December 13, 2021.
Important! Link to join the conference will be sent to registered participants in a confirmation letter on the day of the event. Please check your spam folder.
ORGANIZERS: Energy Association “Ukrainian Hydrogen Council”, Sayenko Kharenko law firm, international technical assistance projects, with the information support of the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine